20 November 2016

Day Nine - I lost my code!

So, before I start this blog I need to explain my situation before the tragedy. 


I was planning to make a Lego smartphone controlled car with the micro:bit. I can't reveal the code yet though. But I can tel you the design! I would make a Lego car with a flat block long and wide enough to hold a micro:bit. I would then attach Lego wheels to the bottom. With the micro:bit on the car I would  attach a motor to the pins along the bottom of the micro:bit. They would drive a Lego wheel round with the wheel acting as a fan on the edge.

This is how I lost my previous code : I was about to test run my code (from the s mobile app) and then nothing was there! But here is the lesson I learned! Always save your program no matter what. See you next week, Bit by Bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment