20 October 2016

Day One - Opening my BBC micro:bit!

                   MY MICRO:BIT

Today I got my BBC micro:bit. It came in a light blue box and had a portable AAA battery pack, a USB wire and two AAA batteries.

The micro:bit itself has two buttons: A and B for functional uses, a 5 x 5 light grid, compass navigation,Bluetooth and several connecting rings. Also, you should not touch the circuit board.
I've decided to use the Block Editor and MicroPython Editor for coding.

I can't stop looking at it even now! I should probably be going to bed but I'll finish the blog first. Anyway, for my first project  I'm going to be creating a stopwatch to time myself running from one end of the garden to another. Hopefully, I'll be faster than Usain Bolt. OK, maybe not that fast. Can I sprint 100m in 13 seconds? Find out tomorrow in my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment